Thursday, November 6, 2008

So you voted?

Some of you feel that 'HOPE' will prevail with our new president? Well I did my civic duty too! You feel like you changed the world? Far from it, after watching all of the debates and trying not to puke from the garbage these two presidential 'candidates' dished out. I came to the conclusion that they are both fabrications of our government to keep it just the way it is, and has been ever since government was instated. You probably think I'm just another pissed off anti-government kid. Maybe I am, but I was searching for another perspective on this issue of corrupt government, and I might have found it. I'm not saying I agree on all of these issues, but it is different perspective from that the news, and government itself has been stuffing down our throats for so long.



Check out the new movie entitled 'Addendum' free online!

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

You might just feel enlightened

No comments: