Thursday, November 6, 2008

Scammed

The past few months have been a bit of termoil for me. If you know me at all you will know that my camera is like a fifth or six limb depending on your state of mind. After two months of my camera being in 'repair' I find out today that I've been scammed out of my 4 warranty. This is after battling over the phone through three different companies and many a sleepless
Night. Lesson learned: Do Not by any products from CCI Camera City. (www.ccicameracity.com). Which doesn't even exsist anymore!! Filthy scum bags!! So now I have a $400 bill that I can't pay because my warranty is fake. These shwill drinking rat scum based out of Brooklyn will not here the last of me and I will attempt to take them down with everything I have!!! Research the companies you buy products from before doiing so!! There is a good chance you might get fucked, great society we live in today eh?

No comments: