Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Repair Tech is the Devil

Photobucket

repairtechinc.com

Unreliable, Unsafe, Simply the WORST

I sent my camera to repair tech the first week of September and was
guaranteed a 10 day turn around. After 3 weeks I hadn't heard from
them, and after 3 emails and 2 phone calls they said it was sent to
the factory for further repair. I was disappointed the company
couldn't contact me that it was sent to the factory. NOW after the
repair, its been sitting in the warehouse for weeks while they
'approve' my 4 year warranty (spent $400 on). After contacting the
AGAIN through email about my status, they reply (four days later) that
they need a copy of my original invoice and warranty card. Shouldn't
they have asked this weeks earlier, even though i provided that
information when i shipped it out? And on top of that, the 4 day late
replied email was the day prior to their 2 day vacation. I have a big
film gig next week and can't do it unless my camera is back from its 2
MONTH 'vacation'. I am disgusted with my experience with this company,
so my advice: Go someplace more reliable if you want your camera
repaired in a timely manner and be treated as a human being. Probably
some of the worst human beings i've worked with.

No comments: