Thursday, June 26, 2008

Some Secrets Are Best Kept Secrets

Mostly everyone who lives in the woods such as myself, grows up fishing. The old classic worm and bobber technique was priceless for the little guy sun fish. But as I grow older the only thing entertaining with sun fish is hitting them back into the water with tennis rackets. Its called Racket Fishing, inventor Adam Riggsby to give credit. My 5 year old imagination has evolved to that of a 12 yr old, and that means I crave more of a challenge.
But getting to the point, I don't like people when fishing, I like catching big fish most of the time I go out. And to achieve these two basic principles one must find their own secret spot, one where no one knows the location. And to keep it this way you must never give up the location, but brag quite often to claim that you have the 'best' fishing spot ever. I myself have found that little slice of heaven on earth. This video shows what the spot is capable of in 2 hrs time, Casson and myself show what fishing really is. Now that's a claimer statement.


Secrets Best Kept Secret from Adam Metterville on Vimeo.

Weight (in chronological order)

3.01 oz
3.8 oz
4.4 oz
3.3 oz
3.10 oz

No comments: