Friday, June 13, 2008

Long Awaited Update....

Ok so its been quite sometime since I've done anything with this, and rather continue with the tour video postings. I'm claiming this stack of internet space as my own.
Tour with Smartbomb and Hit the Switch will be one of my most fond memories of my youth, hands down.
Photobucket
-West Palm Beach, FL
Here's the last video we produced, Kona to Jacksonville:


I collected some of the craziest footage ever on this trip and instead of putting up more posts, the plan is to construct a bigger documentary style film. I believe?
Cutting to the chase, I hope to become responsible and consistently put interesting things up here that I feel are important to me and society in general.

In other news, I've motivated myself to edit some skate footage together for yet another RK teaser. But the video is in the works for real.
HD is the new tom, so fuck Youtube. I've found an online HD player Vimeo. Its quite rad.

RK Presents "HUH?" an upcoming skate film from Adam Metterville on Vimeo.

No comments: